kkaempf (Klaus Kämpf)
- Login: kkaempf
- Registered on: 02/26/2010
- Last connection: 02/17/2016
- 06:27 PM Ruby master Feature #2294: [PATCH] ruby_bind_stack() to embed Ruby in coroutine
- I can reliably reproduce the bug in my embedded Ruby project (https://github.com/kkaempf/cmpi-bindings) where Ruby (r...
- 04:10 AM Backport187 Backport #3297 (Closed): [patch] Array#pack("i_") is broken in big endian 64bit systems
See also http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/1131 for a similar issue (String#unpack("V"))
- 11:12 PM Backport187 Bug #1131: String#unpack("V") does not work correctly is linux on s390x
A similar problem exists in "Array#pack"ing 'i_' values in big endian system.
- 03:48 AM Backport187 Bug #1131: String#unpack("V") does not work correctly is linux on s390x
unpack("V") broken on 64bit big endian systems, ppc64 is also affected.
It is caused by the following code...
Also available in: Atom