pocke (Masataka Kuwabara)
- Login: pocke
- Registered on: 01/07/2017
- Last connection: 05/25/2020
- 10:01 PM Ruby master Bug #16982 (Closed): Define instance_methods and so on explicitly on classes generated by DelegateClass
- Applied in changeset commit:git|ba81bc24e62d03cc0f4c05cf4e2b378696631568.
Add instance_methods to class g...
- 10:01 PM Ruby master Revision ba81bc24 (git): Add instance_methods to class generated by DelegateClass
- Also, make DelegateClass.instance_method fallback to superclass.
Fixes [Bug #16982]
- 12:57 PM Ruby master Bug #16983 (Open): RubyVM::AbstractSyntaxTree.of(method) returns meaningless node if the method is defined in eval
`RubyVM::AST.of(method)` returns a meaningless node if the method is defined in eval.
- 12:20 PM Ruby master Bug #16982 (Closed): Define instance_methods and so on explicitly on classes generated by DelegateClass
- I found two problems with `DelegateClass`.
The patch is available on GitHub. https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3221
- 06:17 AM Ruby master Revision b71047cc (git): Fix RubyVM::AbstractSyntaxTree document
- RubyVM::AbstractSyntaxTree is a module actually, but the document says "class".
- 05:22 AM Ruby master Revision c1d1f92e (git): [ruby/logger] Mention `File::Null` in Logger#new document
- 05:22 AM Ruby master Revision c7da0fcb (git): [ruby/logger] Mention behavior when logdev is a nil in the document
- 03:43 PM Ruby master Bug #16942 (Closed): instance_method causes an infinite loop with prepend, include and private
- `instance_method` causes an infinite loop with the following code.
- 06:48 AM Ruby master Revision a3f498e4 (git): Fix max, min, minmax documentation (#3131)
- They only need that all objects implement <=>,
but the documentation said it needs Comparable.
- 06:46 AM Ruby master Revision 752041ca (git): Update Enumerable::Yielder#to_proc document (#3142)
Also available in: Atom