bdewater (Bart de Water)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/06/2017
- Last connection: 02/03/2019
- 10:28 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15546: DevelopersMeeting20190207Japan
- * [Feature #10098] Timing-safe string comparison for OpenSSL::HMAC (bdewater)
* The feature is done (the title is ...
- 01:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15009 (Closed): Add negotiated SSL protocol and cipher to Net::HTTP debug output
- This makes is easier to verify what Ruby has negotiated with the server. An example of why you'd want to double check...
- 08:43 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10098: [PATCH] Timing-safe string comparison for OpenSSL::HMAC
- I agree Rails' `secure_compare` name is not great. 'Secure' is a result of the fact it's a constant-time comparison. ...
- 01:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- Akira Tanaka wrote:
> Please update the man page first, if it is really out-dated.
This has happened with the Lin...
Also available in: Atom