ndn (Nikola Nenkov)
- 07:37 AM Ruby master Feature #13645 (Open): Syntactic sugar for indexing when using the safe navigation operator
- # Proposal
While it works and makes sense, this is a bit cumbersome:
- 01:38 PM Ruby master Bug #13371: Syntax Error with regex when parens are omitted
- shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote:
> ndn (Nikola Nenkov) wrote:
> > As per the syntax highlighting in my text editor ...
- 01:20 PM Ruby master Bug #13371 (Rejected): Syntax Error with regex when parens are omitted
- When you skip the parens of method invocations and pass a regex, you can get a `SyntaxError` if the regex starts with...
- 03:42 PM Ruby master Bug #12834: `prepend` getting prepended even if it already exists in the ancestors chain
- My point was that whether or not a module will get prepended can have an actual impact, yet it got changed between ve...
- 10:48 AM Ruby master Bug #12834 (Open): `prepend` getting prepended even if it already exists in the ancestors chain
module M; end
class A; prepend M; end
class B < A; prepend M; end
B.ancestors # => [M, B, M, A, Object, Ker...
Also available in: Atom