st0012 (Stan Lo)
- Login: st0012
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/09/2016
- Last connection: 05/09/2021
- 06:57 AM Ruby master Bug #16383: TracePoint does not report calls to attribute reader methods
- This may be a long shot, but would it be possible to make a c extension and apply a patch [similar to this](https://b...
- 08:42 AM Ruby master Bug #16518: Should we rationalize Rational's numerator automatically?
- Thanks for the quick response!
I also found that it returns `BigDecimal` if any of its arguments is a `BigDecimal`...
- 07:02 AM Ruby master Bug #16518 (Closed): Should we rationalize Rational's numerator automatically?
- In this [Rails issue](https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/38041) we found that using `BigDecimal` as a `Rational`'s...
- 03:05 PM Ruby master Bug #16440: Date range inclusion behaviors are inconsistent
- To: wishdev (John Higgins)
> (and in fact on my system - the to_time option returns false instead of true).
- 04:22 PM Ruby master Bug #16440 (Rejected): Date range inclusion behaviors are inconsistent
- It's weird that a Date range can include Time and DateTime objects that were converted from a Date object. But it can...
- 09:44 AM Ruby master Bug #15021: Segfault when compiling certain code on Ruby 2.5.1
- Sorry there's a small typo. The command to run the script is `ruby code.rb` not `ruby foo.rb`
- 09:40 AM Ruby master Bug #15021 (Closed): Segfault when compiling certain code on Ruby 2.5.1
## Steps to reproduce
save the following code to `code.rb`
Also available in: Atom