st0012 (Stan Lo)
- Login: st0012
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/09/2016
- Last connection: 11/25/2022
- 09:11 AM Ruby master Revision 00872d12 (git): [ruby/irb] Add debug command (https://github.com/ruby/irb/pull/446)
- 04:06 AM Ruby master Revision 923c1aae (git): Drop Ruby 2.5 support
- Because it has reached EOL for more than 1.5 years and it won't be
supported by the next reline version either.
- 10:08 AM Ruby master Revision aecb7f6e (git): [ruby/irb] Deprecate USE_RELINE and USE_REIDLINE
- Based on this commit: https://github.com/ruby/irb/commit/93f87ec65344b44123b0150a5fc07de1fd4c80c4
It appears that th...
- 10:08 AM Ruby master Revision 34320d88 (git): [ruby/irb] Deprecate reidline flags
- 10:08 AM Ruby master Revision 4f348e48 (git): [ruby/irb] Rename leftover Reidline references
- 10:07 AM Ruby master Revision 1eae1514 (git): [ruby/irb] Remove duplicated TestInputMethod definitions
- 09:05 PM Ruby master Revision 14a1394b (git): [ruby/irb] Simplify info command's tests
- 10:02 PM Ruby master Misc #19074: DevMeeting-2022-12-01 (postponed from 11-17)
- * [Feature #18996] Proposal: Introduce new APIs to reline for changing dialog UI colours
* After discussing with ...
- 04:32 PM Ruby master Revision c5d6a483 (git): [ruby/irb] Refactor RubyLex and its tests
* Make sure `RubyLex#set_input`'s context is always present in tests
- 12:24 PM Ruby master Feature #18996: Proposal: Introduce new APIs to reline for changing dialog UI colours
- > > Do you think it'd make sense to have one for the colours too?
> Yes, it seems easier to configure than `Dial...
Also available in: Atom