MSP-Greg (Greg L)
- Login: MSP-Greg
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 05/18/2022
- 01:03 AM Ruby master Revision 3ec06633 (git): [ruby/psych] [CI] Add/update 'rake install', update Psych version for Ruby 3.1 gem install
- 01:02 AM Ruby master Revision 14e4055a (git): [Actions] mingw - use ruby/setup-ruby@v1 again
- 06:20 PM Ruby master Revision 40be4d42 (git): [ruby/psych] tr is typically 4 to 5 times faster than gsub
- 10:14 PM Ruby master Misc #18689 (Open): Windows mswin builds, Actions, OpenSSL 3
- Sorry for the long post and the md formatting...
With the release of the Actions windows-2022 image, MSYS2 build t...
- 07:59 PM Ruby master Bug #16672: net/http leaves original content-length header intact after inflating response
- I posted a comment in the commit, see https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/58adb1636be32fb95173f01e448673dbae4511b0#co...
- 09:14 PM Ruby master Bug #18667 (Closed): Windows mswin RbConfig::CONFIG['LIBRUBY_SO'], ABI version '+' suffix
- Recently was reviewing Windows builds, and noticed that mswin's `RbConfig::CONFIG['LIBRUBY_SO']` value and the actual...
- 11:59 PM Ruby master Revision 49cc7709 (git): [Actions] mingw - use ruby/setup-ruby@v1 again
- 02:23 AM Ruby master Bug #18379 (Open): [CI] Windows mingw/ucrt - test-all timeout failures
- Recently there was another test-all timeout failure on a Windows mingw or ucrt job. These are intermittent failures,...
- 12:41 AM Ruby master Misc #18362 (Third Party's Issue): mswin builds & vs2022
- With VS2022, I believe `_MSC_VER` is 1930, so I added the following patch so a VS2019 build might compile extension g...
- 12:21 AM Ruby master Feature #17845: Windows Ruby - ucrt build?
- This can be closed.
Also available in: Atom