MSP-Greg (Greg L)
- Login: MSP-Greg
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 02/18/2021
- 05:37 PM Ruby master Bug #17602 (Closed): MinGW builds failing - binutils-2.36 ?
- ruby-loco mingw is failing, and a recent PR's here are also failing with similar issue. Log shows:
- 03:21 PM Ruby master Bug #17588: Cannot build with library path with spaces on MSVC
- It may be a copy paste issue, but does the line you edited (`windows.yml#L60`) end with a double quote?
- 02:34 PM Ruby master Misc #17586: Please run Windows CI in all std-lib repos
- > What's mean Windows CI? Is it mingw or mswin or else?
First of all, re ‘or else’, `mingw` is widely used, and th...
- 05:40 PM Ruby master Misc #17586 (Open): Please run Windows CI in all std-lib repos
- Please consider adding Windows CI to all std-lib repos.
Having ruby/ruby CI fail due to std-lib commits merged fro...
- 08:01 PM Ruby master Bug #17497: Ractor performance issue
- 10 core i9. I've set up enough systems in my life (I used DOS); prefer new systems to last a while...
- 06:23 PM Ruby master Bug #17497: Ractor performance issue
- Using various 2021-01-03 versions of master, got the following times, a few were averaged by eye:
- 05:27 PM Ruby master Revision 4a559aa2 (git): Actions mingw - add tool/test for WEBrick in spec tests (#3882)
- Some spec tests require WEBrick, and the spec tests are run from install with the MinGW CI.
- 10:47 PM Ruby master Revision 41fafd9d (git): Remove BUNLDER_VERSION in Windows (#3859)
- [Bug #17372]
- 08:31 PM Ruby master Bug #17372: Actions Windows MinGW failures 2020-12-06
Thanks. I checked MinGW in my ruby fork, so I haven't done PR. Will you add a release in setup-ruby? No...
- 04:10 PM Ruby master Bug #17372: Actions Windows MinGW failures 2020-12-06
The cause of the failure in the MinGW CI is the setting of `ENV['BUNDLER_VERSION']` by ruby/setup-r...
Also available in: Atom