MSP-Greg (Greg L)
- Login: MSP-Greg
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 04/08/2020
- 01:20 PM Ruby master Bug #16770 (Open): Commit: RUBY3_HAS_BUILTIN: fix for nonexistent builtin - large increase in MinGW & mswin compile times
- Inspecting logs both here and in ruby-loco, the following commit greatly increased compile time in MinGW builds:
- 12:00 AM Ruby master Bug #16759: MinGW 2.5 - SEGV bug with Binding#local_variable_set
- Thanks to the work by @Eregon in ruby/setup-ruby, the issue first appeared in 2.5.6.
- 06:32 PM Ruby master Bug #16759 (Open): MinGW 2.5 - SEGV bug with Binding#local_variable_set
- A failure with MinGW 2.5.8 appeared in ruby/spec CI from the below in core/binding/local_variable_set_spec.rb. I bel...
- 06:30 PM Ruby master Bug #16696: 'OpenSSL 1.1.1e 17 Mar 2020' causes failure in Ruby OpenSSL stdlib
Change will be reverted in 1.1.1...
- 01:10 PM Ruby master Bug #16702: test-all failure - JIT tests - mswin
- The last cron build of mswin passed. Haven't looked thru the commits yet.
Passed: ruby 2.8.0dev (2020-03-23T...
- 03:55 AM Ruby master Bug #16702 (Closed): test-all failure - JIT tests - mswin
- The ruby-loco mswin build has been passing for quite a while (done three times a day).
It failed as below on test-...
- 02:53 AM Ruby master Bug #16696: 'OpenSSL 1.1.1e 17 Mar 2020' causes failure in Ruby OpenSSL stdlib
- Any Windows RubyInstaller builds that contain OpenSSL stdlib 2.1.0 or later are built with OpenSSL 1.1.1. They are a...
- 02:21 AM Ruby master Bug #16696 (Open): 'OpenSSL 1.1.1e 17 Mar 2020' causes failure in Ruby OpenSSL stdlib
- Failure first appeared in ruby-loco MinGW build, also repo'd using OpenSSL CI testing on Ubuntu Ruby 2.7.0.
- 02:05 AM Ruby master Bug #16646: OpenSSL::VERSION is not defined (moved to ruby/openssl)
- See https://github.com/ruby/openssl/issues/347
Please close. OpenSSL should have a new release soon...
- 01:01 AM Ruby master Revision da310356 (git): test/readline - allow ENV control of test class creation
- In ruby/ruby, the tests run on both readline & reline by creating four test classes:
Also available in: Atom