Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme)
- Login: Dan0042
- Registered on: 06/09/2016
- Last connection: 04/02/2020
- 03:15 AM Ruby master Misc #16693: DevelopersMeeting20200410Japan
- * [Feature #16688] Allow `#to_path` object as argument to `system()` (Dan0042)
* `system`/`exec` should be compatib...
- 12:03 PM Ruby master Misc #16750: Change typedef of VALUE for better type checking
- Looks like I'm not able to add tags so... April fools :-)
- 06:22 PM Ruby master Misc #16750 (Open): Change typedef of VALUE for better type checking
- VALUE is currently defined as `typedef unsigned long VALUE`, but as we all know that only creates an _alias_, not an ...
- 05:45 PM Ruby master Feature #16463: Fixing *args-delegation in Ruby 2.7: ruby2_keywords semantics by default in 2.7.1
- Benoit, thank you for your efforts on this issue. Too bad about the result but it was worth the shot. Considering mat...
- 03:37 PM Ruby master Feature #16665: Add an Array#except_index method
- alex_golubenko (Alex Golubenko) wrote in #note-10:
> I also heard from developers, that they faced tricky challenges...
- 03:02 AM Ruby master Bug #16677: Negative integer powered (**) to a float number results in a complex
I find your statement a bit confusing. You vote for "keeping precedence" but the entire point of this bug repo...
- 06:04 PM Ruby master Bug #16677: Negative integer powered (**) to a float number results in a complex
- In math exponentation is expressed as superscript; there's no exponentation "operator" per se, afaik. So `-2²` is `-(...
- 05:38 PM Ruby master Feature #16688: Allow #to_path object as argument to system()
- I don't know the downsides, just that `Pathname#to_str` was specifically _removed_ 10 years ago: #1970
So I imagine ...
- 03:23 PM Ruby master Feature #16688 (Open): Allow #to_path object as argument to system()
- I often work with Pathname objects, but when passing them to a system command I find it a bit tedious that they have ...
- 01:27 PM Ruby master Bug #16687 (Closed): Ripper.slice FrozenError in ruby 2.5
- Trying the example from the Ripper.slice documentation:
p Ripper.slice('def m(a) nil en...
Also available in: Atom