jaruga (Jun Aruga)
- Login: jaruga
- Registered on: 06/09/2016
- Last connection: 11/24/2022
|Ruby master||Developer, Reporter||10/06/2020|
- 02:45 PM Ruby master Bug #19174 (Closed): YJIT configure "checking whether rustc works for YJIT... no" in rustc 1.65.0 on x86_64
- On the latest master branch `11871e49c4fe493d6b958046969bc863f7fb6627` on Fedora 36,
$ uname -m
- 03:22 PM Ruby master Misc #19149: Minimal covered tests with the --enable-yjit case?
- > > This will run YJIT with its default options, which is what most people would use when running YJIT. If you specif...
- 10:41 AM Ruby master Misc #19149: Minimal covered tests with the --enable-yjit case?
- maximecb (Maxime Chevalier-Boisvert) wrote in #note-1:
> If you want to thoroughly test everything, you could run mak...
- 04:26 PM Ruby master Misc #19149 (Closed): Minimal covered tests with the --enable-yjit case?
- In the [Fedora Ruby's RPM recipe file](https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ruby/blob/rawhide/f/ruby.spec), we were run...
- 02:11 PM Ruby master Misc #19120: How does YJIT work in --enable-shared case?
- Guys, thanks for answering and sharing the info!
> YJIT does NOT generate Rust code at runtime to perform its JIT ...
- 05:18 PM Ruby master Misc #19120: How does YJIT work in --enable-shared case?
- Sorry for my repeated posting. I uninstalled the `rustc` to check if the Rust compiler is really used in the YJIT pro...
- 05:03 PM Ruby master Misc #19120: How does YJIT work in --enable-shared case?
- > How can we test the content of the `yjit/src/**/*.rs`? For example, if the command below works, I can say that I te...
- 03:50 PM Ruby master Misc #19120 (Closed): How does YJIT work in --enable-shared case?
- We are trying to add the new YJIT feature that is ported to Rust in Ruby 3.2 RPM on Fedora project.
I am tr...
- 03:24 PM Ruby master Bug #19053: Build errors in the WebAssembly case
- > The pre-built SDK is built on Ubuntu, and it expects the build machine to have libtinfo.so.6 with proper .gnu.versi...
- 04:49 PM Ruby master Bug #19053 (Closed): Build errors in the WebAssembly case
- > For Invalid configuration wasm32-unknown-wasi': system wasi' not recognized error, you need to download the latest ...
Also available in: Atom