nicolasnoble (Nicolas Noble)
- 03:31 PM Ruby master Bug #15773: Net::HTTP doesn't try next IP address in case of timeout
- I thought long and hard about how to reply to this.
Let's put it this way: the fact that you are using glibc isn't...
- 11:12 PM Ruby master Bug #15773 (Rejected): Net::HTTP doesn't try next IP address in case of timeout
- This example requires to have a working IPv6 address. Since IPv6 is used in first priority, I am using it to demonstr...
- 12:50 AM Ruby master Bug #12699: Crash in the VM - maybe garbage collector bug
- Adding a Dockerfile that makes it easy to reproduce the problem, under Valgrind. The output of this Dockerfile gives ...
- 06:42 AM Ruby master Bug #12699 (Third Party's Issue): Crash in the VM - maybe garbage collector bug
- Basically, we were investigating this: https://github.com/grpc/grpc/issues/7661
Our investigation led to realize t...
- 08:54 AM Ruby master Bug #12095 (Closed): ruby_vm_at_exit can sometime cause a crash.
- This behavior has been seen erratically, but one of our users got it to reproduce almost systematically. We didn't ma...
- 04:45 PM Ruby master Bug #12033: WSASocket can't work with Ruby extensions.
- Okay. I see.
What you're telling me is that you're basically overriding at link time the list of posix-looking fun...
- 10:56 AM Ruby master Bug #12033: WSASocket can't work with Ruby extensions.
- I forgot to mention that I tried this under windows 10 and Windows 7, with the same result on both os.
- 10:39 AM Ruby master Bug #12033 (Open): WSASocket can't work with Ruby extensions.
- Basically, when creating a gem with C code that tries to do a WSASocket() call, the socket will end up being non-viab...
Also available in: Atom