maciej.mensfeld (Maciej Mensfeld)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/19/2015
- Last connection: 04/03/2019
- 10:40 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15553: Addrinfo.getaddrinfo supports timeout
- This is also related to it: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14997 - once the DNS timeout is in place (when availabl...
- 02:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14997: Socket connect timeout exceeds the timeout value for
- If anyone is actually willing to confirm, that it is indeed an unwanted / unexpected behavior, I offer to fix it.
- 08:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14997 (Open): Socket connect timeout exceeds the timeout value for
- Given a case, where a domain is being resolved to multiple IPs (4 in the following example):
- 03:12 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Vit Ondruch wrote:
> I believe Ruby has code of conduct for ages:
- 01:19 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11604: Ruby's interpreting hash symbol keys as parts of Ruby syntax
- That is true but IMHO it should still be considered as a bug.
- 03:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11604 (Rejected): Ruby's interpreting hash symbol keys as parts of Ruby syntax
- Cannot initialize hashes with some Ruby reserved keywords like: while, until, if, unless, do. Can with other like cla...
Also available in: Atom