k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/19/2015
- Last connection: 10/08/2019
- Ruby master (Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Backport193 (Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Backport192 (Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Ruby (Developer, 05/15/2017)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Backport200 (Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Backport187 (Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Backport21 (Developer, 05/15/2017)
- Backport22 (Developer, 05/15/2017)
- 02:31 AM Ruby master Revision 6fa34923 (git): Eliminate the possibility to leave freed ISeq
- in active_units
Hoping to fix:
- 09:15 PM Ruby master Revision 183b4215 (git): Delay the free until we stop referring to a unit
- `if (unit->iseq)` might have referred to a freed unit. Therefore this
commit delays its free.
- 04:59 PM Ruby master Revision 26fae9aa (git): Remove the quick stop path after convert_unit_to_func
- Now I'm not exactly sure why I needed to check `stop_worker_p` after
`mjit_copy_cache_from_main_thread` of `convert_u...
- 01:33 PM Ruby master Misc #16234: Enabling ARM 64/32-bit cases by Drone CI
- > We might be able to run arm32 (ARM 32-bit) using multilib on arm64 (ARM 64-bit) on Travis too, as we have already b...
- 02:17 AM Ruby master Misc #16234: Enabling ARM 64/32-bit cases by Drone CI
- > There is "Azure pipelines" CI too.
We already dropped that in favor of GitHub Actions.
> This is today's blog...
- 10:58 PM Ruby master Revision 7db83b04 (git): Revert "Simplify bin_path_spec.rb guard"
- This reverts commit a56d742e69aa8a3a1fe92fc515d93f6e51cf5fbc.
I was checking the CI result of the wrong revision. It...
- 10:33 PM Ruby master Revision a56d742e (git): Simplify bin_path_spec.rb guard
- For some reason the guard_not seems not working as expected
- 10:15 PM Ruby master Revision ac69a051 (git): Ignore arm32 failure for now
- 09:25 PM Ruby master Revision 182336cc (git): bin_path_spec.rb has failed from the beginning
- for mswin. This spec is not valid for mswin platform.
- 09:17 PM Ruby master Revision 804672e7 (git): Try disabling build on trunk
Also available in: Atom