k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun)
- Login: k0kubun
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/19/2015
- Last connection: 01/23/2022
- 08:39 PM Ruby master Revision c0d18a1a (git): [ruby/erb] Revert "Remove safe_level and further positional arguments (https://github.com/ruby/erb/pull/7)"
- This reverts commit https://github.com/ruby/erb/commit/5133efa06f0603ae79292f3b2b942957bc8a442e.
While we already ha...
- 06:32 AM Ruby master Feature #17490: Rename RubyVM::MJIT to RubyVM::JIT
- The revert was proposed and implemented at https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/18349.
- 09:53 PM Ruby master Revision 72830409 (git): Update NEWS.md about ERB.new
- 09:46 PM Ruby master Revision d12a08ab (git): [ruby/erb] Remove safe_level and further positional arguments (https://github.com/ruby/erb/pull/7)
- [Feature #14256]
- 08:26 PM Ruby master Revision 3cfb6fc4 (git): [ruby/erb] Escape the second *
- The original code just seems unintentional
- 09:23 PM Ruby master Bug #18454: YJIT slowing down key Discourse benchmarks
- To see what's going on, could you also try running some iterations (at least 10, the default --yjit-call-threashold) ...
- 07:35 AM Ruby master Revision 63358581 (git): Fix weird MinGW failure notifications
- It's been "MinGW / Array", but it will be "MinGW MINGW64 / check" or
"MinGW UCRT64 / check" by this.
- 06:30 AM Ruby master Revision 3cd17319 (git): Skip testing --enable-all in MinGW for now
- If we don't intend to support this platform, we should probably enable
MJIT for MinGW. However, since the code for ht...
- 06:22 AM Ruby master Revision eb49aa31 (git): Fix test_rubyoptions for MinGW (#5363)
- * Fix test_rubyoptions for MinGW
follows up a74a2f456ad549025861be80f50cc3f0dd6646dd
* Require jit_support
* Fix M...
- 04:29 AM Ruby master Feature #18440: YJIT is enabled if any YJIT tuning options are set
- > From the code, this appears to be intentional.
I think so. At least for MJIT in 2.6~3.0, we used to show:
Also available in: Atom