k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun)
- Login: k0kubun
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/19/2015
- Last connection: 07/27/2021
- 06:12 AM Ruby master Feature #18042 (Feedback): YARV code optimization
- > as I see mjit only translates yarv into C
It's interesting that many people seem to think it's what MJIT does. We ...
- 12:06 PM Ruby master Revision acbddbe6 (git): [ruby/irb] Rescue a specific error
- Rescuing StandardError is prone to bugs caused by a typo or obsoleted methods.
- 02:35 AM Ruby master Feature #18008: `keyword_init?` method for Struct
- +1. While we aim to obviate `keyword_init` in [Feature #16806], unless we also intend to deprecate the option (for no...
- 01:52 AM Ruby master Revision 35c7e83b (git): [ruby/irb] Optimize show_source command further
- https://github.com/ruby/irb/pull/249 actually slowed down how `code` is
concatenated. The original way of creating `c...
- 08:50 PM Ruby master Feature #17992 (Feedback): Upstreaming the htmlentities gem into CGI#.(un)escape_html
- Could you clarify a bit more context about why you'd like to escape these characters not supported in `CGI.escapeHTML...
- 07:53 AM Ruby master Revision d281fc52 (git): Add missing dependencies
- 07:40 AM Ruby master Revision 474f7995 (git): Cast jit_func for Windows
- 07:32 AM Ruby master Revision c5e8a49b (git): Avoid enqueueing the same ISeq twice
- by a race condition by multiple Ractors.
Atmically incrementing body->total_calls may have its own cost, so for
- 07:48 PM Ruby master Bug #17939 (Rejected): Segmentation fault at Ruby 3.0.0 w/ CGI.escapeHTML
- It reproduces with 2.7, and it seems like the patched gem allocates a lot of memory. Because I'm still in the middle ...
- 07:39 PM Ruby master Bug #17939: Segmentation fault at Ruby 3.0.0 w/ CGI.escapeHTML
- I tried to check if this reproduces with 3.0.1 as well, but it seems to hit another issue that puma hangs forever and...
Also available in: Atom