mwpastore (Mike Pastore)
- Login: mwpastore
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/06/2015
- Last connection: 09/27/2016
- 06:13 AM Ruby master Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- Yui NARUSE wrote:
> Mike Pastore wrote:
> > Yui NARUSE wrote:
> > > Anyway I'm creating a securerandom.gem which u...
- 10:23 PM Ruby master Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- Yui NARUSE wrote:
> Anyway I'm creating a securerandom.gem which uses arc4random_buf internally like libressl RAND_b...
- 09:40 PM Ruby master Feature #11731: Make ruby gem install to user-install by default
- Aren't most people using rvm or rbenv/bundler to address this need?
- 11:28 PM Ruby master Bug #11705 (Rejected): Namespace resolution in nested modules with short syntax
- Given the following definition:
- 02:26 AM Ruby master Feature #11473: Immutable String literal in Ruby 3
- Has anyone suggested introducing new quote-like operators to define mutable strings in Ruby 2.3 (with immutable strin...
- 03:59 AM Ruby master Bug #11659: Strange behavior setting previously-undefined local variables with a statement modifier
- That's not a typo. :-) I wanted to intentionally compare and contrast between a scenario where the same variable was ...
- 06:43 AM Ruby master Bug #11659 (Rejected): Strange behavior setting previously-undefined local variables with a statement modifier
- Consider a previously-undefined local variable `var1`:
irb(main):001:0> if defined?(var1).nil?; var1 = 'defau...
- 07:44 AM Ruby master Bug #11648 (Closed): Undocumented features of String#oct
- String#oct will adjust the base of the stringy number being converted to 2 (if prefixed with 0B), 8 (also the default...
- 04:52 PM Ruby master Misc #11570 (Open): Clarify autoload chaining behavior
- I've discovered a discrepancy between how MRI 2.1.7 and 2.2.3 handle autoload "chaining" (which I'll describe below) ...
Also available in: Atom