araipiyo (Shunichi Arai)
- Login: araipiyo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/04/2015
- Last connection: 03/24/2016
- 12:58 AM Ruby master Feature #12211: introduce Date#first_of_month and Date#last_of_month
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> Naming-wise, Rails (ActiveSupport) has Date#beginning_of_month. That name can be more famil...
- 08:23 AM Ruby master Feature #12211 (Open): introduce Date#first_of_month and Date#last_of_month
- Proposes new methods Date#first_of_month and Date#last_of_month which can be very helpful in reporting applications w...
- 05:45 PM Ruby master Feature #11473: Immutable String literal in Ruby 3
- Akira Tanaka wrote:
> I think the usability can be improved.
> We don't need to choose "foo" and "foo".freeze.
Also available in: Atom