Typos in documentation of URI::Parser
- There is an attempt to write some parts in a fixed width font using -tags, but they don't work
- The first line of the example contains the symbol :ESCPAED, where two characters are mixed up.
- lib/uri/common.rb: Fix documentation of URI::Parser.new. Patch by Steve Klabnik. [Ruby 1.9 - Bug #5177]
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@32953 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Updated by drbrain (Eric Hodel) over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100