array.drop() doc change in array.c
I made the following change to the array.drop documentation:
- Drops first n elements from ary, and returns rest elements
in an array.
- Drops first n elements from ary. and returns the rest of the
- elements in an array.
I know this isn't std lib but seems like a useful, small change. Originally submitted pull request on GitHub but closed it there, hoping for faster acceptance through redmine.
Updated by drbrain (Eric Hodel) about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r32138.
Caley, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- array.c (rb_ary_drop): Improve documentation. Patch by Caley Woods. [Ruby 1.9 - Bug #4858]