m.carrasco.m (Manuel Carrasco)
- Login: m.carrasco.m
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/21/2009
- Last connection: 09/02/2009
- 12:59 AM Backport187 Bug #2027: open-uri doesn't suport redirections to secure servers
Please, mark this this ticket as duplicated because there is another one reporting the same issue: #859
- 12:30 AM Backport187 Bug #2027 (Closed): open-uri doesn't suport redirections to secure servers
When the server reponse is a redirection to a secure server, open-uri fails raising a runtime exception with ...
- 12:36 AM Backport187 Bug #1796: open-uri doesn't support multiline server headers
I attach a patch that fixes this bug.
The patch makes extra header lines be ignored.
- 12:57 AM Backport187 Bug #1796 (Closed): open-uri doesn't support multiline server headers
When a server sends a multiline header, open-uri raises an exception with the message 'wrong header line form...
Also available in: Atom