viko (Viko Viko)
- Login: viko
- Registered on: 05/05/2019
- Last connection: 10/14/2019
- 09:47 PM Ruby master Bug #16023: json/add/core isn't complete
- I'm not sure why it's in the standard library if it isn't the standard library, but sure.
- 03:47 AM Ruby master Feature #15990: "else if" causes confusing syntax error
- Sorry for the delay, but that isn't actually a helpful error message in this case. Certainly it's an improvement, but...
- 02:52 AM Ruby master Bug #16023 (Third Party's Issue): json/add/core isn't complete
- Several `json/add/*.rb` are not required by `json/add/core`. It should probably check its directory and require the c...
- 01:53 AM Ruby master Feature #15990 (Closed): "else if" causes confusing syntax error
else if true
This fails with "syntax error: unexpected...
- 04:11 AM Ruby master Bug #15834 (Open): Mutating the result of SortedSet.to_a mutates the original set, potentially violating the set's guarantees
- ``` ruby
set = SortedSet[1, 2, 3]
set.to_a << -1
set.to_a << 3
set.each do |x|
- 08:11 PM Ruby master Bug #15830 (Closed): SortedSet's lazy setup causes unpredictable behaviour in subclass's initialize
- ``` ruby
class SortedSetWithoutLowest < SortedSet
def initialize contents=
Also available in: Atom