minad (Daniel Mendler)
- Login: minad
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/31/2010
- Last connection: 10/31/2013
- 04:47 AM Ruby master Feature #9064: Add support for packages, like in Java
- I think it would be more interesting if you would also support package imports then (similar to Python) which would p...
- 05:00 PM Backport200 Backport #8881 (Closed): Refinment doesn't update #methods
the refinements don't respect #methods. Consider the following:
Object.methods.include?(:foo) # re...
- 10:13 AM Ruby master Bug #8880 (Closed): Refinements bug in ruby 2.1.0dev (2013-09-08) [x86_64-linux]
I found a bug in the refinements implementation of Ruby 2.1.0. It is related to https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/iss...
- 04:44 AM Backport187 Backport #3853: Multiple IO problems when threading is used
Well, until now I couldn't reproduce it in a simple snippet but it happens quite often in my application. I h...
- 06:41 AM Backport187 Backport #3853 (Closed): Multiple IO problems when threading is used
* File.read(path) sometimes returns empty string although file is not empty
* File.read(path, File.size(pa...
- 05:27 AM Backport191 Backport #3633 (Closed): String accessor [Fixnum, Fixnum] produces wrong result in 1.9.1
Example irb session:
irb(main):002:0> a = "x" * ...
Also available in: Atom