From 04/28/2011 to 05/04/2011
- 08:09 AM Backport #4641 (Rejected): Please backport r31418 to 1.9.2 stable branch
- Syck cannot load valid YAML times that Psych dumps. For example '2010-10-10 00:00:00.000000000Z' is a valid YAML tim...
- 06:37 PM Backport #4367 (Closed): Thread.kill segfaults when the object to be killed isn't a thread
- This issue was solved with changeset r31402.
Andrew, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is...
- 09:37 AM Revision 31404: merges r30786, r30787 and r30797 from trunk into ruby_1_9_2.
* test/fileutils/fileasserts.rb: add message arguments.
* lib/fileutils.rb (FileUtils::LowMethods): make low le...
- 09:37 AM Revision 31403: merges r30784 from trunk into ruby_1_9_2.
* parse.y (lex_getline, parser_set_encode): set encoding of lines
in SCRIPT_LINES__ as source encoding. [ruby-d...
- 09:37 AM Revision 31402: * thread.c (thread_s_kill): workaround for [ruby-core:35086].
- fixes #4367.
* test/ruby/test_thread.rb (TestThread#test_kill_wrong_argument):
test for [ruby-core:35086].
- 09:37 AM Revision 31401: merges r30779 from trunk into ruby_1_9_2.
* string.c (str_utf8_nth): fixed a conditon of optimized lead
byte counting. [Bug #4366][ruby-dev:43170]
- 02:39 PM Backport #4557: Invalid case behaviour when comparing a character read from a file
- 11:34 AM Backport #3840: Ruby 1.9.2p0 crashes using Rails 3.0 on repeated browser refresh
Hiroshi Shirosaki wrote:
> Simpler version tests look good.
> I tried, but Ruby didn't crash.
> I am us...
- 10:55 AM Backport #3840: Ruby 1.9.2p0 crashes using Rails 3.0 on repeated browser refresh
Simpler version tests look good.
I tried, but Ruby didn't crash.
I am using Windows XP with Ruby 1.9.2-p18...
Also available in: Atom