From 03/31/2011 to 04/06/2011
- 09:41 PM Backport #4557 (Closed): Invalid case behaviour when comparing a character read from a file
Reading chars from a file causes the case statement to work incorrectly. The origin of the issue can be found...
- 12:29 AM Backport #4542 (Assigned): test_threaded_flush sometimes fails
In trunk, test_threaded_flush was modified by r29022, and it's not backported to ruby_1_9_2 branch yet.
- 11:56 AM Backport #4542: test_threaded_flush sometimes fails
I found a way to reproduce this every time:
/home/yhara/temp/ruby_1_9_2_svn % svn di
- 09:15 PM Backport #4542 (Rejected): test_threaded_flush sometimes fails
test-all of Ruby 1.9.2 p180 sometimes shows the following error:
- 07:08 AM Backport #4357: Please backport r30629 and r30630 to 1_9_2
Totally +1 for that.
Also available in: Atom