From 01/30/2011 to 02/05/2011
- 04:58 AM Backport #4369 (Closed): Backport r30772 Zlib::GzipReader#unused fix to 1_9_2
This should not wait for 1.9.3
- 03:23 AM Backport #4368 (Closed): MiniTest::Assertions#assert_block ignores the given message.
This method ignores the argument.
def assert_block msg = nil
assert yield, "Expected block ...
- 01:08 AM Backport #4367 (Assigned): Thread.kill segfaults when the object to be killed isn't a thread
I bet this need to be backported.
- 01:07 AM Backport #4367 (Closed): Thread.kill segfaults when the object to be killed isn't a thread
This issue was solved with changeset r30781.
Andrew, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution ...
- 01:03 AM Backport #4367: Thread.kill segfaults when the object to be killed isn't a thread
2011/2/4 Andrew Grimm <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Bug #4367: Thread.kill segfaults when the object to be kill...
- 10:43 PM Backport #4367 (Closed): Thread.kill segfaults when the object to be killed isn't a thread
If something other than a thread is supplied to Thread.kill, a segfault occurs. For example, Thread.kill(nil)...
- 07:14 AM Backport #4365 (Closed): Ripper.sexp should return an :array node for words/qwords
Currently, Ripper has no rule for the words/qwords base rule. It simply returns the array of string literals ...
- 06:35 AM Backport #4357 (Closed): Please backport r30629 and r30630 to 1_9_2
A bug was reported with the way Psych handles merge keys in [ruby-core:34679]. These two commits fix merge ...
- 06:31 AM Backport #4216: Fiddle::WINDOWS == false on Windows
This has already been merged to 1_9_2 in r30559. This ticket should be closed.
- 06:31 AM Backport #4215: Please backport r30407 to the 1.9.2 branch
I was going to merge this to 1_9_2, but it looks like Yugui already has with r30559.
This should be clos...
- 01:10 PM Backport #4348: fix stateless-iso-2022-jp
- 12:45 PM Backport #4348 (Closed): fix stateless-iso-2022-jp
Also available in: Atom