From 06/21/2012 to 06/27/2012
- 09:15 PM Backport #6656 (Closed): Time#strftime('%Z') should return 'UTC' instead of 'GMT'
Time#strftime('%Z') should return 'UTC' instead of 'GMT',
as in Time#to_s and Time#zone. This is also the be...
- 02:42 PM Backport #6624 (Feedback): require_relative in 1.8
- Yes this is a nice feature to have. But last time I tried to backport it was not that trivial (at least to me).
- 09:38 AM Backport #6624: require_relative in 1.8
- Porting the new Hash syntax to 1.8 would also be awesome ;)
- 09:00 AM Backport #6624 (Closed): require_relative in 1.8
I know there is little chance that this will be included, as this month is now last
chance for any change in ...
Also available in: Atom