From 04/08/2010 to 04/14/2010
- 11:11 PM Bug #2974: WEBrick error in httpstatus
- 08:01 AM Bug #3143: [Ruby 1.8.7] Segmentation fault / stack level too deep
Just tried on a newer patch of ruby 1.8.7:
$ ruby -v
ruby 1.8.7 (2009-04-08 patchlevel 160) [i686-linu...
- 12:01 AM Bug #3143 (Open): [Ruby 1.8.7] Segmentation fault / stack level too deep
While playing around with the possibility of a simpler AOP library for ruby than Aquarium (and without using ...
- 06:02 AM Backport #3144 (Closed): resolv-replace Changes IPAddr.new() Behavior, Degrades IP Validation Rules
By default, calling IPAddr.new("126.96.36.1996") results in an ArgumentError exception being raised.
- 03:19 PM Bug #3133 (Rejected): p251 failed to get rdoc
p251 failed to retrieve rdoc for many functions. For example, 'ri rdoc'.
$ ri File
- 04:18 AM Backport #2277: Patch: Fix high CPU usage on Kernel#select
do you have an example of how to reproduce this?
- 10:02 PM Backport #1182: REXML::Source#position badly implemented and other related issues
2009/2/20 Thomas Leitner <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> The implementation of REXML::Source#position w...
Also available in: Atom