From 11/11/2009 to 11/17/2009
- 04:37 PM Backport #2103 (Closed): rev23993 causes Virtual Timer Expired when forking
This issue was solved with changeset r25819.
Aman, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to...
- 03:47 PM Backport #2046 (Closed): (IO|File)#binmode is Inconsistent Across Versions
This issue was solved with changeset r25812.
Run Paint, thank you for reporting this issue.
- 07:32 AM Revision 25819: merge revision(s) 24958,24979:
- * eval.c (rb_thread_start_timer): start to catch SIGVTALRM together
with timer thread. [ruby-core:25606]
- 07:16 AM Revision 25817: merge revision(s) 24913:
- * lib/cgi/cookie.rb (value): Keep CGI::Cookie#value in sync with the
cookie itself. A patch by Arthur Schreiber [r...
- 06:51 AM Revision 25814: merge revision(s) 24911:
- * lib/irb/ext/multi-irb.rb: Fix arguments handling for shell commands
in irb; a patch by Yusuke Endoh [ruby-dev:35...
- 06:44 AM Revision 25812: merge revision(s) 24751:
- * io.c (rb_io_binmode): check if closed regardless platforms.
- 06:31 AM Revision 25811: merge revision(s) 24750:
- * numeric.c (round): added declaration. [ruby-dev:39222]
- 05:40 AM Bug #2378: Regression in ParseDate.parsedate('nn-nn')
Sorry, this should be filed in 1.8.7 category, didn't know that there is that special category for 1.8.7 now....
- 05:18 AM Bug #2378 (Open): Regression in ParseDate.parsedate('nn-nn')
On MRI 1.8.6, ParseDate.parsedate('nn-nn') returns sensible data:
ruby -rparsedate -e "p ParseDate.parse...
- 11:00 AM Revision 25801: merge revision(s) 24713:
- * gc.c (gc_sweep): makes new room if object space is full of
finalized objects and has no free objects. [ruby-dev...
- 10:53 AM Revision 25800: merge revision(s) 23353:
- * util.c: suppress strict-aliasing warning with gcc-4.4.0 -O2 to fix
infinite loop by ruby -e "1.402e-45" .
- 10:42 AM Revision 25799: * ext/bigdecimal/bigdecimal.c (BigDecimal_to_i): revert a part of
- r23645, which was not a bug fix. [ruby-dev:39474]
- 11:41 PM Bug #1314 (Closed): CGI doesnt properly handle empty arguments
- 07:04 AM Backport #2326 (Assigned): 1.8.7 Segmentation fault
- 03:14 AM Backport #2326: 1.8.7 Segmentation fault
I would like to apply this fix to 1.8.6, and see it applied upstream in the
1.8 tree, as it fixes an easily ...
Also available in: Atom