From 11/10/2009 to 11/16/2009
- 08:56 PM Backport #2376 (Closed): Kernel.__method__ rubyspec failures for 1.8.*
The specs pass on MRI 1.9 and on JRuby, but fail on MRI 1.8.7, 1.8.*.
mspec -t /opt/ruby187-dev/bin/rub...
- 11:00 AM Revision 25801: merge revision(s) 24713:
- * gc.c (gc_sweep): makes new room if object space is full of
finalized objects and has no free objects. [ruby-dev...
- 10:53 AM Revision 25800: merge revision(s) 23353:
- * util.c: suppress strict-aliasing warning with gcc-4.4.0 -O2 to fix
infinite loop by ruby -e "1.402e-45" .
- 10:42 AM Revision 25799: * ext/bigdecimal/bigdecimal.c (BigDecimal_to_i): revert a part of
- r23645, which was not a bug fix. [ruby-dev:39474]
- 02:12 AM Backport #2361 (Closed): "undefined method in 'targetnamespace='" in wsdl/import after upgrading to Snow Leopard/1.8.7
I upgraded to Snow Leopard yesterday and the 1.8.7 wsdlDriver suite doesn't like a wsdl file that 1.8.6 proc...
- 11:41 PM Bug #1314 (Closed): CGI doesnt properly handle empty arguments
- 07:04 AM Backport #2326 (Assigned): 1.8.7 Segmentation fault
- 03:14 AM Backport #2326: 1.8.7 Segmentation fault
I would like to apply this fix to 1.8.6, and see it applied upstream in the
1.8 tree, as it fixes an easily ...
Also available in: Atom