From 11/05/2008 to 11/11/2008
- 11:51 AM Revision 20211: fix typo
- 04:20 PM Revision 20173: 2008-11-11
- 04:16 PM Revision 20172: * configure.in: fix SEGV on Mac OS X 10.5.3 with --enable-shared.
- a patch from Wataru Kimura in Bug #193 [ruby-core:17333].
- 03:48 PM Feature #405: ssl.rb:31: [BUG] Bus Error
This bug still occurs on ruby-1.9.1-preview1 on OS X Leopard/Intel 32-bit.
$ ruby19 -v
ruby 1.9.1 (2008-1...
- 06:31 AM Bug #728: Segmentation fault with Ruby 1.8.7-p22 from st_lookup
In message "Re: [ruby-core:19746] [Bug #728] Segmentation fault with Ruby 1.8.7-p22 from st_lookup"
- 03:02 AM Backport #734 (Closed): "no superclass method" raised when calling super from an aliased method included from a module (when method was aliased from inside the module)
- 01:36 AM Bug #728 (Third Party's Issue): Segmentation fault with Ruby 1.8.7-p22 from st_lookup
Details are described in the:
- 11:03 PM Backport #725: Synchronized block in finalizer-method results in deadlock/ crash of the interpreter
Sebastian Morawietz wrote in [ruby-core:19740]:
At Sat, 8 Nov 2008 22:38:56 +0900,
> The Code in the...
- 10:54 PM Backport #725: Synchronized block in finalizer-method results in deadlock/ crash of the interpreter
error still occurs under:
ruby 1.8.7 (2008-05-31 patchlevel 0) [i686-linux]
- 10:40 PM Backport #725 (Closed): Synchronized block in finalizer-method results in deadlock/ crash of the interpreter
The Code in the attached file results in deadlocks and crashes the interpreter on a regular basis.
- 03:49 PM Backport #718 (Closed): Emacs ruby-mode does not show comment #@var correctly
Normal comments are shown correctly, ie. correctly colored. However, when commenting an instance variable wi...
- 02:17 AM Bug #193: Crash during build on Mac OS 10.5.3/PPC when configured with --enable-pthread
I reproduce this problem on Mac OS X 10.5.3 with ruby-1.8.7-p72.
The attached patch will fix the problem.
Also available in: Atom