From 06/16/2008 to 06/22/2008
- 10:34 PM Bug #193: Crash during build on Mac OS 10.5.3/PPC when configured with --enable-pthread
I think I didn't mention this was was patchlevel 17.
- 09:28 AM Revision 17488: merge revision(s) 17483:
- * string.c (rb_str_buf_append): should infect.
- 07:38 AM Revision 17480: merge revision(s) 17470:17472:
- * array.c (rb_ary_store, rb_ary_splice): not depend on unspecified
behavior at integer overflow.
* string.c (str_...
- 11:12 PM Revision 17460: * array.c (ary_new, rb_ary_initialize, rb_ary_store,
- rb_ary_aplice, rb_ary_times): integer overflows should be
checked. based on patches from Drew Yao <ayao at apple.co...
- 06:44 AM Bug #193 (Closed): Crash during build on Mac OS 10.5.3/PPC when configured with --enable-pthread
This is the output:
usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -O2 -fno-common -pipe -fno-common -DRUBY_EXPORT
-I. -I. -I/...
- 06:10 AM Revision 17375: * file.c (file_expand_path): no need to expand root path which has no
- short file name. [ruby-dev:35095]
Also available in: Atom