From 06/13/2008 to 06/19/2008
- 11:12 PM Revision 17460: * array.c (ary_new, rb_ary_initialize, rb_ary_store,
- rb_ary_aplice, rb_ary_times): integer overflows should be
checked. based on patches from Drew Yao <ayao at apple.co...
- 06:44 AM Bug #193 (Closed): Crash during build on Mac OS 10.5.3/PPC when configured with --enable-pthread
This is the output:
usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -O2 -fno-common -pipe -fno-common -DRUBY_EXPORT
-I. -I. -I/...
- 06:10 AM Revision 17375: * file.c (file_expand_path): no need to expand root path which has no
- short file name. [ruby-dev:35095]
- 10:28 AM Revision 17183: * configure.in: Fix $LOAD_PATH. Properly expand vendor_ruby
- directories; submitted by Takahiro Kambe <taca at
back-street.net> in [ruby-dev:35099].
- 12:29 AM Backport #146 (Closed): Incorrect line numbers in "caller" output when evaluated in a Proc binding
The second frame's line number appears to always be incorrect when a Proc is created via a non-toplevel meth...
Also available in: Atom