From 05/30/2008 to 06/05/2008
- 08:24 AM Revision 16808: * NEWS: Fix typos and move misplaced entries.
- NEWS: Somehow optflags and warnflags were not actually included
in this release.
- 07:15 AM Revision 16803: Fix typos and move misplaced entries.
- 11:06 AM Revision 16794: * enumerator.c (enumerator_init_copy): Take care of
- initialize_copy as well as initialize.
* test/ruby/test_enumerator.rb: Pull in the test suite for
enumerator from ...
- 04:03 AM Revision 16769: * enumerator.c (enumerator_allocate, enumerator_ptr): Properly
- detect if the object is initialized and raise error when
(enumerator_initialize): Fix a typo in rdoc...
- 01:18 AM Revision 16764: * lib/erb.rb (ERB::Compiler::TrimScanner#scan_line): Fix a bug
- where tokens are not yilelded one by one.
(ERB::Compiler::TrimScanner#explicit_trim_line): Fix without-
- 10:52 AM Revision 16756: * lib/delegate.rb (DelegateClass, Delegator#respond_to?):
- respond_to? must take optional second argument. This was a
latent bug exposed by a recent internal change of marsh...
- 03:17 PM Revision 16732: I don't understand what's happening here, but it seems something went
- wrong by a broken working directory. Recover ruby_1_8_7 from v1_8_7.
- 02:57 PM Revision 16730: Tag for 1.8.7.
- 02:40 PM Revision 16728: * README, README.ja: Add a note about default C flags.
- 01:37 PM Revision 16723: Merge from ruby_1_8.
- 11:58 AM Revision 16721: Merge from ruby_1_8.
- 11:44 AM Revision 16719: Merge from ruby_1_8.
Also available in: Atom