From 12/26/2008 to 01/01/2009
- 04:42 PM Bug #222 (Closed): Issues with Date#<=>
Applied in changeset r21222.
- 05:05 AM Bug #744: memory leak in callcc?
So I was looking at it from the single threaded perspective so
obviously missed some subtl...
- 05:07 PM Bug #844 (Closed): Interpreter wide IO deadlock
Applied in changeset r21165.
- 04:36 PM Bug #844: Interpreter wide IO deadlock
In message "Re: [ruby-core:20907] Re: [Bug #844] Interpreter wide IO deadlock"
on Sat, 27 Dec 200...
- 08:05 AM Revision 21166: * 2008-12-29
- 08:05 AM Revision 21165: * eval.c (rb_thread_schedule): Don't change status of threads which
- don't run next even if select notify readability/writability.
- 02:19 PM Bug #937: Recursive Hashes As Keys
2008/12/28 Charles Comstock <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Bug #937: Recursive Hashes As Keys
- 01:47 PM Bug #937: Recursive Hashes As Keys
Forgot to mention that h[h] on 1.8.6 is still h instead of degrading to a nil value.
- 01:46 PM Bug #937 (Rejected): Recursive Hashes As Keys
On 1.8.7 hashes which use themselves as keys appear to lack a meaningful value, yet are stored correctly in t...
- 04:38 AM Bug #744: memory leak in callcc?
> You ran this benchmark suite, correct?
- 07:16 AM Bug #744: memory leak in callcc?
Seems to overall be a tidge slower for "micro" stuff--5 or 10%.
lloyd gc bench:
- 02:11 PM Bug #869: hashed hashes don't work in 1.8.6
Might be nice to fix that someday.
- 06:50 AM Revision 21066: * lib/optparse.rb (OptionParser::List#summarize): gives priority
- to latter switches. [ruby-dev:36692]
* lib/optparse.rb (OptionParser#summarize): do not append
unnecessary line t...
- 03:40 AM Bug #286: open-uri leaking file handles
- 03:35 AM Bug #435 (Rejected): open-uri.rb 407 Proxy Authentication Required (OpenURI::HTTPError)
open-uri doesn't support password in URI for security reason.
Also available in: Atom